Joan Hebden, RN, MS, CIC provides an update on new CMS requirements for 2014 and evolving revisions to the 2013 NHSN definitions for healthcare-associated infections. Case studies based on realistic clinical scenarios were used to aid learning for identifying VAE, SSI and LabID Events.
In this webinar, she:
- Defines the two major changes to CMS reporting requirements in 2014/15 for acute care facilities
- Helps you understand the NHSN recent and proposed definitional changes for CLABSI, VAE and SSI
- Defines SAMS and when this will impact you
- States how to access the NHSN demo site
- Helps you understand the rationale for the correct answers to the case study
To access the webinar, please fill out the form to the right.