George MacKinnon III, PhD, MS, RPh, FASHP discusses maximizing the role of the pharmacist in medication therapy management.
In this webinar, he:
- Describes the benefits and limitations of collaborative practice models in various patient care settings
- Recognizes the importance of aligning incentives in a "pay for performance" model that includes all providers
- Discusses the rationale for collaborative models of care that deliver enhanced patient and economic outcomes
- Describes the impact of poor adherence on clinical and economic outcomes for patient and stakeholders
- Describes points within the medication use system in which technology can be employed to enhance patient outcomes
To access the webinar, please fill out the form to the right.