Measurement remains an important and largely unmet need for efforts to improve antibiotic use in hospitals through stewardship programs. This talk by Arjun Srinivasan, MD will review a variety of the current challenges and opportunities in measurement related to antibiotic stewardship.
By viewing this webinar, you'll review:
- An update on national antibiotic stewardship activities in the US
- Where we want to be and ways to get there
- Core elements for antibiotic stewardship programs
- Measuring use
- Challenges with a quality measure on antibiotic use
- National goals and policies
- Improving stewardship
To access the webinar, please fill out the form to the right.